No. 1 Brightening Treatment Worldwide
Firstly, we strongly recommend a Cosmelan depigmentation peel, to prepare your skin for the benefits of this take-home product, which will help reduce areas of skin discolouration and hyperpigmentation.
The Cosmelan peel decreases the skin’s natural melanin production by inhibiting certain enzymes, providing an even complexion. It is also a top anti-ageing treatment as it re-surfaces the skin.
A Cosmelan peel can be used to improve the look of facial skin, the abdomen, legs/hands and the breast/nipple area. Dull skin, dry areas, dark spots, blemishes and acne scars can be significantly reduced with the peel.
Benefits of a Cosmelan Depigmentation Peel
Reduces dark spots and hyperpigmentation
Effective in the treatment of melasma and chloasma
Carries few side effects
The Home Care Regimen
- After the specified time, the Cosmelan mask is removed with a gentle, neutral cleanser
- Immediately, the Mesoestetic Hydra-Vital Factor K is applied to comfort the skin and protect moisture
- Peeling generally begins two to three days after the mask’s application
- Cosmelan II cream should be applied two to three times a day for two weeks
- After the first 14 days, Cosmelan II can be applied once daily
Quality & excellence
As one of Queensland’s most awarded salons you can be assured exceptional service, custom treatments and breakthrough products for complete skin health
EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE
Over 30 years of experience within the paramedical and cosmeceutical beauty therapy industry combined with a results driven passion for healthy skin are a winning combination
Dedicated to healthy skin
Individually tailored treatments and the latest, most advanced techniques and equipment offer you the best results possible