Facial
Treatments

Would you like
to look younger?

Does your complexion look a little dull and tired? Is your hectic schedule starting to take its toll on the appearance of your skin? Treat yourself to one of Skin and Light Medi-Clinic’s fantastic beauty treatments and you’ll notice the difference straight away.

Designed just for you…

At Skin and Light Medi-Clinic, we offer a skin treatment that is designed just for you. We analyse your skin under our skin scope to assess an in-house treatment programme and the right home skin care programme. 70 percent of results comes from professional specialised daily skin care program and the other 30 percent comes from professional treatments specifically designed for your skin condition.

Rhonda will assess your skin and suggest the treatment program to improve your skin condition. Whether your skin is suffering from dryness, redness or sensitivity, we have the treatment for you. Our specialised skin treatments include HEALITE LED, light therapy, microdermabrasion, skin needling and medical grade facial peels.

By using the correct treatment we can get to the source of your skin condition and give you the right skin treatment programme so you can love the skin you’re in!

Level 2 Micro/Peel Combination Treatments

How Can It Help My Skin?

Assists with fine lines, enlarged pores, wrinkles and acne scarring. Add a HEALITE after this treatment for that ultimate glow. This is an amazing treatment recommended before a special occasion or just for when you want to look fabulous!

Retinol Treatments

What Does Retinol Do to Your Face?

Overall, retinol treatments are packed with anti-ageing benefits. They stimulate the production of new skin cells. Retinol helps in promoting new collagen and also slows down the degeneration process of loss of collagen as we age. Retinol will treat acne, reduce the appearance of fine lines and help with skin discolouration.

Quality & excellence

As one of Queensland’s most awarded salons you can be assured exceptional service, custom treatments and breakthrough products for complete skin health

EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE

Over 30 years of experience within the paramedical and cosmeceutical beauty therapy industry combined with a results driven passion for healthy skin are a winning combination

Dedicated to healthy skin

Individually tailored treatments and the latest, most advanced techniques and equipment offer you the best results possible

Give the gift
of great skin

Book a FREE consultation