Sleep Glycolic is an at-home AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) peel which can deliver fast results while you sleep, with zero downtime.
This bi-weekly treatment can transform dull, uneven textured skins who want visibly brighter, smoother skin – fast.
Harnessing a true free glycolic acid value of 10% for enhanced penetration results, Sleep Glycolic effortlessly leaves the complexion visibly brighter, smoother and decongested.
1. Radiant skin: Sleep Glycolic sloughs off dead skin cells to reveal a visibly glowing complexion
2. Refined texture and tone: Effortlessly helps smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, whilst restoring skin’s natural luminosity as you sleep.
3. True 10% encapsulated glycolic acid: The high concentration formula is time-released into the skin overnight to gently deliver optimum AHA power.
4. Healthy Skin Barrier: Sleep Glycolic is non-drying on the skin - keeping our natural protective barrier healthy and strong is key.
5. Complement your in-clinic experience: Ideal to prepare for a first ever peel programme, or to optimise your results between appointments.
With the smallest particle size of all the AHAs, glycolic acid is the most powerful. It works to breakdown bonds between dead skin cells so they are easily exfoliated away to reveal fresher, newer skin cells beneath - for visibly brighter and smoother skin.
A cyclodextrin-based shell which encapsulates the glycolic acid. On the skin this slowly breaks down, delivering the glycolic acid gradually into the skin to reduce irritation.
An effective humectant ingredient, glycerin draws moisture to itself like a magnet, leaving skin feeling hydrated, soft and supple.
Korean Clover Extract
Native to South Korea, Korean Clover Extract works alongside glycolic acid to support the skin’s natural overnight repair and hydration process. It can help to maintain the natural skin barrier, leaving skin brighter, healthier and in sync.
SYNTHETIC COLOUR FREE
ARTIFICIAL FRAGRANCE FREE
1. For use 2-3 times a week.
2. After cleansing in the evening, smooth a pea-sized amount of Sleep Glycolic onto the face, neck and décolletage, avoiding the eye area.
3. Follow with other serums and night moisturiser.
4. Leave on overnight.
5. Always wear sunscreen the next day after using Sleep Glycolic.
A note on layering; as Sleep Glycolic is a direct acid, it should be the first step in your evening skincare routine. Layer all other serums and moisturisers over this.
Aqua (Water), Glycolic Acid, Cyclodextrin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Sucrose Stearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Lespedeza Capitata Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Propanediol, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate.