Professional
treatments
that get results

Dedicated to
healthy skin

At Skin and Light Medi-Clinic, we offer a skin treatment that is designed just for you. We analyse your skin under our skin scope to assess an in-house treatment programme and the right home skincare programme. 70 percent of results come from professional specialised daily skincare program and the other 30 percent comes from professional treatments specifically designed for your skin.

Facial

Does your complexion look a little dull and tired? Is your hectic schedule starting to take its toll on the appearance of your skin? Treat yourself to one of Skin and Light Medi-Clinic’s fantastic beauty treatments and you’ll notice the difference straight away.

Light Therapy

Light therapy is a gentle treatment that uses three clinically proven wavelengths to repair the skin and promote rejuvenation.

Acne

Our dermal therapist will assist you with advising the best acne treatment for your skin condition and acne management options, including take-home products to treat your skin at home in between treatments.

Skin Needling

DNT is a skin rejuvenation and scar conversion treatment that assists the skin’s natural healing processes to restore and accelerate re-generation of collagen.

Waxing

Our wax treatments provide silky, hair-free results for men & women.

* All Treatment prices include GST

Quality & excellence

As one of Queensland’s most awarded salons you can be assured exceptional service, custom treatments and breakthrough products for complete skin health

EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE

Over 30 years of experience within the paramedical and cosmeceutical beauty therapy industry combined with a results driven passion for healthy skin are a winning combination

Dedicated to healthy skin

Individually tailored treatments and the latest, most advanced techniques and equipment offer you the best results possible

Give the gift
of great skin

Book a FREE consultation